Create your custom merchandise and apparel with us. We stand behind the quality of our high-end products and dry-fit shirts.
Most companies today use silkscreening, resulting in designs that crack, peel and fade over time. We are proud to use the dye-sublimation process instead.
The desired image is printed with dye-sublimation ink on a coated heat-resistant transfer paper, which is then transferred onto polyester fabric in a heat press operating at a temperature around 375°F. Under this high temperature and pressure, the dye-sublimation ink turns into a gas and permeates the fabric. The ink then solidifies into the fibers of the fabric, creating a perfect, permanently dyed product that can be washed without causing damage to the fabric or design.
Here are some of the advantages of dye-sublimation:
- Images are permanent and don't peel or fade.
- Dye doesn't build up on the fabric.
- Extraordinarily brilliant colors can be achieved due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use of special techniques such as half-screen printing.
- The image can be printed on the entire garment, all the way to the edges.
The possibilities are endless. Simply send us your high-quality images (300dpi) and we will create your merchandise. We will even promote a soft marketing campaign about your apparel through our social media and website for free.
Let's work together to set new trends and give your brand the spotlight it deserves.
Contact us so that we can discuss your vision today.
Call us now: (800) 213-1587